Cheap Rentals is now even cheaper. We are now happy to offer our new membership program to San Diego residents & students. Now you can join with your family and friends to have fun at the beach every day! The Cheap Rentals Membership Program is similar to a season pass at your winter resort or local theme park. Once you sign up as a member you simply have one time fee that gives you access to the great rental fun that Cheap Rentals has to offer. Want to go surfing one day, then riding bikes the next day? Or maybe you just want to walk in and grab an SUP for a while. All you have to do is check out the equipment from a rental associate, grab your gear and have fun! When you return your equipment, check-in and we take care of the rest. It’s that easy. Now you don’t have to worry about hauling a bunch of equipment to the beach, or spending thousands of dollars on items you might use just a few times. We have it all here available to use with the beach, bay and boardwalk right in front of us.
There are two membership seasons available, January – April or September – December. We encourage you to get out there, have fun and make memories with your family and friends in the finest city in the US. Below you will find details about the membership types that we offer. We recommend you come in and check out our shop and sign up there.
Members have access to every rental item including our premium items, Kayaks and SUPs during their selected membership season. Every rental item is available at one item per person. A wetsuit may be added to any surfboard, SUP or bodyboard item as needed. Rental items must be returned within 24 hours. All rental items are subject to store hours and availability.
Call 858-488-9070 to find out more about our Memberships and sign up today!
- Limit one item at a time, max 3 items per day.
- For any damaged equipment the member will be assessed for repair cost.
- For any lost, stolen or non returned equipment the member will be assessed for total replacement cost.
- Season memberships are sold between January – April or September – December. No freezes or carry over allowed.
- All memberships are for the sole use of the individual members and are non-transferable.
- A credit card must be kept on file at all times. Any membership becomes unusable if credit card on file is invalid or expired.